Occupational risk legislation requires all employees to receive sufficient and adequate practical and theoretical training in preventive subjects and that said training be centered specifically on the position or function of each worker.
This app will allow you to:
- Define training for each position and its time periods.
- Define training subjects and courses, as well as external trainers, objectives, training places, etc. and plan the training actions to be carried out.
- Record the result of training and update the employee’s resume automatically.
- Check training completed by the employee, uncompleted training alerts, employees without adequate training, etc.
Attach files with the documentation given to employees (proof of attendance, diplomas, etc.).
- You need to have a complete record of employee training.
- You would like to make training information centralized and accessible.
This module is associated with the following solutions: