Prosafety Software S.L. is a company of the Espiral Microsistemas S.L. group and holds several certifications:
- ISO 9001 for the "design and development of web applications for system management" and corresponding technical assistance.
- ISO 27001 for the "Information Security Management" project.
- ISO/IEC 20000, received in 2010 for "Efficient IT Service Management".
- In addition, it uses the best practices in IT service management.
Our technology, product and market targeting strategies have allowed us to develop highly specialized services and expand our activity to 15 countries.
Policies and values
Since its beginning in 1998, Prosafety Software and Espiral MS have always been committed to offering the highest quality products and services to our clients. We focus on creating specialized, stable and competitive software and services for our clients with the goal of helping them with their daily work. Espiral MS is a creative and flexible group of organizations. We base our value on our current work team (on both a collective and individual level) and the quality and excellence of our work.
Read the full document about our quality and security policy: See policy
BEST PRACTICES AND METHODOLOGY:
- 2005: Adoption of ITIL practices. Organization of a service desk for users following best ITIL practices.
- 2006: ISO 9000 for the "Design and development of web applications for system management. Technical assistance for product users."
- 2007: Adoption of CMMI model. Successfully passed official assessment model according to Software Engineering Institute guidelines.
- 2009: Implementation of ISO 27001 for "Information Security Management."
- 2010: Implementation of ISO 20000 for "Efficient IT Service Management."