A Safety Inspection is a planned review of technical and material aspects and of compliance when carrying out work. A series of recommendations and/or actions are given depending on the results.
With this module you can:
- Define and use your own inspection formats, even combine different formats for different business areas.
- Record the Inspection either in the office using a web app or directly from the field using an app installed in a smartphone/tablet.
- For each inspection, define the actions needed as a result of the identified non-conformities and follow up on them.
- Use the information obtained from the recorded inspections to identify the most frequently observed non-conformities, identify trends and promote far-reaching actions.
- Your organization wants to reinforce employee participation and commitment to safety.
- Promote a proactive focus that works on the causes of incidents and accidents before they happen.
- Reinforce operative discipline by ensuring compliance with applicable procedures, regulations and/or legal requirements.
This module is associated with the following solutions: