PREVENTIVE SAFETY OBSERVATIONS
In a Preventive Observation employees’ safe and unsafe behaviors during regular work are identified.
With our Preventive Observation module, you will be able to:
- Define and use your own Preventive Observations forms.
- Record the Observation, either in the office using a web app or directly from the field using an app installed in a smartphone/tablet.
- Define the preventive or corrective actions derived from each Observation.
- Establish objectives of observations when carried out by part of management and follow up on compliance.
Use the information obtained from the recorded Observations to identify the most frequently observed safe and unsafe behaviors, identify trends and promote far-reaching actions.
- Your organization is looking to motivate management and operators to behave safely and encourage culture in safety through individual commitment and safe behaviors.
- Promote a proactive focus that works on the causes of incidents and accidents before they happen.
- Get people used to talking about safety in the workplace and involved in preventive tasks.
This module is associated with the following solutions: