A Non-Compliance is an incompliance with a management system. Prevention management systems, like OHSAS 18000 or environmental and quality (ISO 9000, ISO 14000) require a record of Non-Conformities.
The analysis of the cause of every non-conformity will cause the creation of a corrective plan of action. A responsible person must be assigned and deadline for compliance must be set. All of this will require follow up.
This app will allow you to:
- Record Non-Conformities by indicating the location, scope and team responsible for analyzing them.
- Classifying the non-conformity by indicating the type (non-conformity, deviation, observation), category (safety, environment, quality), character (real, potential), seriousness (minor/serious) and process area (defined by the client).
- Analyze the causes and corrective actions proposed to avoid its repetition, with responsible people and deadlines.
- Advise the employees involved via email or corporate safety portal about the tasks assigned to avoid non-conformity or to avoid that they be forgotten.
Attach files with other complementary information.
- You would like to implement or promote a safety, quality or environmental management system such as OHSAS, ISO, etc.
- You need an automated system to control deviations from the regulations that serves as evidence of compliance with one of the management system requirements.
The organization's objective is the active participation of employees in creating Non-conformities, managing derived actions and complying with certification requirements.
This module is associated with the following solutions: