Investigation of accidents and incidents
Considering accidents and incidents as an area of opportunity for improvement is a practice that allows you to, through adequate investigation, identify their root causes and launch necessary actions to avoid repetition in the future.
In addition, if you involve the entire organization in investigating the causes and elaborating the plans of action you will partake in one of the most efficient strategies for sharing the lessons learned from each incident and reduce the frequency of these events.
Use of this module will allow you to:
- Easily notify accidents and incidents using the web interface or app installed on a smartphone/tablet.
- Spread the news about the incidents/accidents that took place within the organization to raise awareness and reinforce employee commitment to safety.
- Coordinate the investigation, record conclusions and lessons learned, and identify and document the root causes of the event.
- For each accident/incident, define the actions needed to correct the causes and follow up on them.
- Use the information about the accidents/incidents recorded to identify patterns, trends and to launch more far-reaching actions.
The organization wants to promote a proactive focus on safety management, strengthen the role of investigation teams, and create more efficient plans of action that reduce the frequency of accidents and not a mere summary of statistical data required by law.
This module is associated with the following solutions: