Internal and external audits
The implementation of an audit program systematizes the search for opportunities for improvement within the organization, as well as how to start the plans of action needed for the opportunities identified.
With this module you can:
- Manage the audit: plan its scope and dates, defining both the audit team and any other participants.
- Document identified findings (non-conformity, observations, opportunities for improvement, strong points...) and classify them into categories (minorserious, minor/major or others).
- For each finding to be corrected, document the investigation of root causes to propose the most efficient corrective action possible.
- Formalize a plan of action with scopes, dates and responsible people and follow up.
- Use the audit information to identify patterns, trends and to launch more far-reaching actions.
- The organization has implemented a Management System based on the certifiable regulations (OHSAS 18000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc.) and/or wants to manage all the information related to both internal and external audits as well as efficient follow up to the resulting plans of action.
This module is associated with the following solutions: