Communication of risks
The implementation of a Risk Communication program is a very simple and efficient way to promote a culture of distributed safety management within the company. The objective is to institutionalize that each employee be trained in the responsibility of detecting, communicating and neutralizing risky situations in their work environment.
With this module you can:
- Offer a simple channel for the notification of unsafe conditions or acts.
- Record the unsafe conditions or acts detected in the web interface or via an app installed on a smartphone/tablet.
- For each situation, document the analysis and valuation that allows you to establish a plan of action to mitigate them.
- Show the organization management's commitment to safety that offers positive reinforcement to employees.
- You need to reinforce employee participation and commitment to safety.
- You need to promote a proactive focus that searches for opportunities for improvement.
This module is associated with the following solutions: